Monday, December 17, 2007

What a week!

Did I get any writing done? Nope, not a single sentence. It's okay though. I took off writing till next year. (Unless I can squeeze some in during the holidays)

This past week was filled with graduations, office party, house party and then the Saints game. (The Saints won, can you believe it? They are doing so much better than when Bush was in. Take note Coach!)

Now we have the office dinner party this weekend, and I have to finish my shopping. I'm almost done. Then I'll try do some interviews for The Realm. If I haven't told you about the Realm it is a forum for new authors. We (Dawn McClure and Nikki Duncan and I) do interviews and reviews. We chat about everything (writing & reading) there. There is a link on the side if you want to check it out....HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

That's all for now.
Hugs,
Dawn Chartier
www.dawnchartier.com

No comments: