Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Cruise

I just returned from a cruise. (Key West and Cozumel) Had a great time, but I don't think cruising is for me.

I mean, not having to pack each time we landed on an island was truly nice, but being stuck on a boat, not my thing!

The best part about the cruise was swimming with the dolphins. The dolphin (Louie) put his nose on my foot and pushed me around on a boogie board, then I got to hold its fins (hands), and rode on top it's belly. Then it was sweet enough to give me kisses....How cool is that?? I loved it...

If ever you get the chance to swim with the dolphins, do it........

I did read some too.. Bloodfever by Moning. Loving it!!! I'm also reading Dream Chaser by Sherrilyn Kenyon. I'm also loving this one as well. It reminds me of her earlier books. Liking the ghost Jesse alot...

Anyway, I've got two books I need to review from new authors so I better get busy....

Hugs,
Dawn Chartier

No comments: