Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ANIMAL SHELTER IN NEED OF HELP!

My heart broke when I saw this.

I don't normally blog about sad things or request help, but I have to for the lives of these animals. I feel really strong about this and in my latest unpublished novel "BURIED BONES" that I'm currently shopping, my story deals with over-crowding animal shelters such as this one.

Please see the attached link.
http://www.wwltv.com/news/Group-that-saves-neglected-dogs-needs-help-105739803.html

(If the link doesn't work - google it. This is in Louisiana. I also posted this on my facebook, you can connect by going to my website www.dawnchartier.com and click on the FACEBOOK link at the bottom)

If you can help these poor little guys, then do what ever you can.

Thanks,
Dawn

1 comment:

Hywela Lyn said...

Thank you so much for sharing this Dawn. as an animal lover and 'mum' to a rescued Jack Russell terrier I get very sad and angry when I hear of animal neglect or cruelty. Thank goodness for shelters like this. I've posted the link on my Facebook page.