Monday, December 27, 2010

New Year Goals ~ Do you have one, two or more?

I'm sitting here thinking about my goals for the new year, and my first goal is to continue learning the craft on writing by taking more classes this year. I signed up for a class on editing. Yep, I want to learn how to edit my own work. I want to know how to fix those pesky things that editors look for. Don't need any simple reasons for editors/agents to reject you.

Another goal is to read more. Yes. It's very important to keep up on the current trends and I haven't been reading as much as I'd hoped for 2010. 2011 will be the year I read lots and lots of new books and new authors. Let me know of any new books out there that you love.

And last, my next goal is to work on eating healthier this year. I've been picking at food all year instead of actually eating a good balanced meal. I'll grab whatever when writing or on the road not realizing how much unhealthy food is going into my system. I know when I eat better I feel better and I think I actually write better???? Maybe. LOL.

I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS AND WILL HAVE A AWESOME NEW YEAR!
HUGS,
DAWN

No comments: