Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Author Kristen Lamb's Blog - My new favorite blog!

If you are an author and you are following my blog, I have one piece of advice for you.

Follow Kristen Lamb's blog.  Seriously.  Every day I read her blog and she inspires me in a such a way that no one else does.  She doesn't sugar coat the real world of the struggles of an author/writer.
And I think that is something we as writers need.  She tells you how you need to toughen up and keep going.  Yes, you will get bad reviews. Yes, you'll have people not like you. Yes, you'll want to give up and cry because of this or that, but the real writers, they get back in the ring and fight.

So do yourself a favor, and follow her blog.  Even if you don't want to follow, just head over there and read a few posts and make a comment or two. She has lots of tips for writing as well...

I promise you, it will make you feel better. You will not feel so alone after reading her blog. And if you are not a writer, it still might help you get through a tough time.

So here is the link.  Kristen Lamb. 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Misha Gerrick said...

Sounds good to me. Checking her blog out. :-)