Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Years

Being that today is January 1st 2008 (wow, I can't believe it, can you?), I wanted to blog about new beginnings. My new beginning this new year is to plant ass in the chair and just write.

I've been doing alot of brain storming but not putting it down in writing. What's a girl to do when she just has too many darn stories trying to pop out of her head at once. Well, I just decided I'm going to create a dairy or journal if you will logged with all my ideas. I'll put as much info as I have on it, and then move on to my current WIP.

I've had a week off to think about my voodoo story, and I'm still a little blocked on how to come about my ending. I think my characters are trying to screw with me. "NOT NICE"........

Anywho, I'm heading to write right now. Here's wishing everyone many book contracts...and a peaceful 2008....

Hugs all,
Dawn Chartier
Fantasy on the Rocks!

No comments: