Saturday, June 20, 2009

Today's Sola RWA meeting - June 2009

Today we had Cally Chauvin, paranormal investigator as our monthly speaker.
Oh how do I love anything paranormal. Cally spoke of her experiences with ghost and sometimes non-ghost. (meaning she didn't find any).

She spoke of how Ormond Plantation is one haunted Plantation, I'm going to look into staying there over night. Nope, I won't sleep, I'll be up all night too afraid to close my eyes....

She said she experienced a ghost sighting in St. Francisville at a Church. I've been around that church just this past March. I'm pretty sure it's haunted, you could almost feel it walking through the grave yard. (The grave yard is HUGE!) and beautiful....

Cally passed around some equipment she uses, many items are used by electricians. I'm sure I could get my hands on one of those, but do I really want to know if a ghost is hanging around me? No. I'm a little nervous to find that out....although I would love for her to come to my home and explore the possibilities that maybe we might have a ghost or two hanging around.

I won't go into any details, but I have experienced "something", not sure what, but just something I couldn't put a finger on....know what I mean??

Anyway, our group loved listening to Cally and her experiences, and I think I might take her class at a local college along with another fellow writer....I'll keep you posted how that goes....

Now, back to writing my paranormal stories........

p.s. If anyone is still interested in Sola's writing contest, the new deadline is July 15th!!! Get your 5 pages in...........

Dawn

No comments: