Friday, May 20, 2011

Deciding not to blog & hang out on social websites anymore ---- Unless I have something great to share! (or I'm stuck on a plot)


The world out there has gone socially nuts. They say you need a Facebook page, and now a "fan" Facebook page, you need to tweet, you need to blog, you need a website, you need to blog on other peoples blogs, and need to have people come blog on your blog. Geesh. This is sooooo not me. I just want to get back to MY writing world, and leave all that mess behind. (at least for now until I can get this book done)

And...that is what I'm going to do. Yep. I may post something once in a blue moon, but you won't see much of me playing anymore. If you do, that must mean I'm stuck on a idea or plot. Just yell at my ass to get back to work. (seriously)

My goal in life (other than happiness) is to write wonderful books, and I can't do that if I'm playing on all those social websites.

I'm going to spend more time working on my stories. Feel free to send me an email if you like, but I won't be hanging out on the blogs/loops as much as I used to.

Now I'm off to work on Buried Magic (Witch Book #1) novel. An editor gave me some wonderful advice yesterday (2 pages & 2.5 hr. phone call worth), and now I'm off to work my arse off revising the novel to the best it can be.

See you later,
Dawn
www.dawnchartier.com
NOT AN ANGEL, OUT NOW! (FREE excerpt posted on my website)

No comments: