Monday, February 27, 2012

New Orleans Book Signing - March 4th 2012 (Loads of authors!)

I've been really bad with keeping up this blog, but I promise to get back on track after the FF&P (Fantasy On The Bayou) Writers Conference and Book Signing is over.

For those in the New Orleans/Gulf Coast region - check out this list of authors signing at the book signing on Sunday at 9am-11am at the Marriott -555 Canal Street - New Orleans, March 4, 2012.

Click this link from Octavia Books!

Just to name a few. Maggie Shaye, Bob Mayer, Kristen Painter, Claire Ashgrove, Diana Rowland, Farrah Rochon, Diana Avet, Leanna Renee Hieber, Kate Kaynak, Rebecca Zanetti, Angie Fox, Damon Stenz, and I could keep on going...but my brain is too tired...

Book signing is free to the public! Get there early, are you might miss out!

Dawn

p.s. For the raffle winners of the Tavioli necklace, I will ship it next week. I didn't forget you. Sorry for the delay.

No comments: