Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Failing My April Goals...

Sometimes we set goals and achieve them, but sometimes we don't reach them. (at least not right now) Sure I'm disappointed with myself. Sure I'm a little blue for letting my peers down. Does this mean I'm giving up? Heck no! This just means I have a lot of catching up to do. So look out May because here I come. I will finish a book. (Not sure which book though. lol. I hope Buried Magic.) So have you reached your April goals or come close to it? I did write 7000 words in April, not a lot, (Buried Magic rewrite #3), but that's better than zero words, right? Okay, back to the day job...and then hitting the writing strong tonight... p.s. If you read DIAMONDS, please let me know what you thought...(good or bad)... ~ Hugs, Dawn Chartier DIAMONDS, OUT NOW...(Siren Bookstrand, Kindle, Nook) NOT AN ANGEL, OUT NOW...(Kindle)

No comments: