Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Today I'm pimping a reader's blog...

An avid reader of paranormal romance is hosting Author Month in April over at Were Vamps Romance blog. A “few” of her guests for April are - Gena Showalter, Cynthia Eden, Dianna Love, Carly Phillips, Sherriyln Kenyon, Nicole Peeler, etc. and then there is little ole’ me. (I’m up today. Yay!) lol. Other than author interviews, prizes, and reviews – Melissa is just super sweet and refreshing. (I made her sound like a soft drink. lol) Come on by and comment.

http://werevampsromance.blogspot.com/

See y'all there,
Dawn Chartier
www.dawnchartier.com
NOT AN ANGEL, OUT NOW!
Visit: The Wild Rose Press. com

1 comment:

Melissa said...

How very kind of you!!! And I don't mind sounding like a soda! XP lol I had an awesome time hanging with you!!! And so did the readers!