Friday, October 26, 2012

Is the Election Driving You Crazy too?

I don't know about you, but this election is driving me insane.

I can't recall when I got so hung up over the media attacking this and that one, and I hate that it is pulling negative feelings out of me. I found myself caught up in moments where I made comments on other peoples posts, then I posts news articles, and then regretted my choice of words. This is not good. When this happens, it's time for me to take a step back, and put my focus elsewhere.

I'm normally pretty calm, collected, and not too verbal (most of the time), so I think what I'm going to do for right now is stay off of FB and Twitter for the next few weeks. I don't like getting this stressed over politics. I just want a better country like everyone else.

I'm almost done with my novella, Mixed Magic, so I'll bury myself in that until I"m done, and I'll see you after the election is over. 

Now go vote!

p.s. Here is a picture I based my character, Rayne Morgeaux on, she is in the first witch book, but her story is actually the 2nd book, Bare Bones. (the picture is Kate Beckinsale with blonde hair.)

Happy reading everyone,
Dawn 

 

No comments: