Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Comic Book Collectors (Spider-Man #252)

Someone at the Heather Graham's Conference was talking to me about collecting comics. I told them my parents use to own a book shop when I was growing up and they still have tons of old comics that they are interesting in getting rid of. Lots of #1's and such. I can't remember who it was that I spoke to but if you happen to read this post here is the information I promised you where you can purchase a variety of those comics. Actually, anyone who reads this can contact him if they are hunting for collector comics.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/storefront/index.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&sellerID=AGSIK4B4QEVVZ

If the link doesn't work you can email him at comicsguy75@yahoo.com
He can give you a list of his comics.

I never read many of the collector editions, my favorites were Archie, Richie Rich, any of the spooky looking ones I loved. Ah, the good old days...

Dawn

1 comment:

The Daily Reviewer said...

Hi!

Congratulations! Your readers have submitted and voted for your blog at The Daily Reviewer. We compiled an exclusive list of the Top 100 romance novels Blogs, and we are glad to let you know that your blog was included! You can see it at http://thedailyreviewer.com/top/romance-novels/3

You can claim your Top 100 Blogs Award here

P.S. This is a one-time notice to let you know your blog was included in one of our Top 100 Blog categories. You might get notices if you are listed in two or more categories.

P.P.S. If for some reason you want your blog removed from our list, just send an email to angelina@thedailyreviewer.com with the subject line "REMOVE" and the link to your blog in the body of the message.

Cheers!

Angelina Mizaki
Selection Committee President
The Daily Reviewer
http://thedailyreviewer.com