Saturday, September 5, 2009

Heather Graham's Writers Conference in New Orleans

It's 11:00pm at night and I snuck home a little early. I feel like I crammed my head with so much new information on writing that I'm about to explode.

Friday it all started at 11:00ish am at the Acme Oyster House on Iberville. I met a few friends and authors at lunch then hit the registration desk after. From then on its all a blur. From one panel to the next things just started meshing together...but I am taking notes and hope to sort it out once I'm home in my comfy space.

Today was another bunch of panels and again I learned tons. I'll blog a little more when I'm not so tired.

Tomorrow is editor pitch day. I'm excited.

p.s. If there are any typo's please excuse, I'm sleeping while typing this.

Good night,
Dawn

No comments: