Thursday, January 19, 2012

Winners Announced for the Tivoli Heart Necklace and Ebook....

NOTICE::::MY GUEST POST ON THE BOOKBOOST BLOGSPOT HAS BEEN POSTPONED. I'll let you know when my post is up for your 2nd chance at the necklace and ebook. Sorry for the delay....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, I want to thank everyone for swinging by my DIAMONDS Release Party and wishing me well. It truly means a lot! "Thank ya. Thank ya. Thank ya."

Second, if you haven't read my comments on some of the posts below, Not An Angel is up on Amazon for FREE, today only. Go grab your copy if you like Paranormal Romance.

Third, if you don't win the Tivoli Heart Necklace today, you have another chance! That's right. I have (2) Tivoli Necklaces and the 2nd one will be given away over at The Book Boost! (I'll keep you posted when the blog goes up)for another shot at winning!!!) http://www.thebookboost.blogspot.com/

Okay, now on to the winners: (drum role please...........)

Susan Laine!!!! Winner of the Tivoli Heart Necklace.
(Susan, please email me your address - www.dawn@dawnchartier.com ) Congrats!

CherThib!!!! Winner of my novella, DIAMONDS. Congrats! I hope you enjoy!
(email me your address...www.dawn@dawnchartier.com)

Winners please email me by Sunday (1/22/12) at midnight or I will have to pick another winner.

Good luck and Thank you again so much for all the support!

Dawn
DIAMONDS, OUT NOW!

1 comment:

Susan Laine said...

I won! Thanks, Dawn :) I'm so excited.

All the best,
Susan