Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Part II - New Year - New me...(Golf anyone?)

So this is what I found out about the new me.  She's as stubborn as the old me, but guess what?
I sent in my first query of the year.  Yep. Sure did.  Am I nervous? Well, of course I am, but I had the urge to get it out and so be it.  No matter what happens - all is good...  I have faith in the story, and faith in my series - one day it will be published...

Tonight I'll finished up plotting another book, and keep on writing...

Anywho, my next New Year adventure is learning how to play golf.  Yep. You heard that right.
My first lesson is tomorrow, but it looks like rain is coming. Cross your fingers for me...

Why golf?  Well, because my hubby plays, and he enjoys when I go with him. (I enjoy it too, but not like him.) I would probably enjoy it a lot more if I knew how to actually hit the ball... I hate swinging at air, and spinning into a complete circle. I know I look like a fool, but hubby never laughs...

Until then...keep on reading or whatever your new adventure is...

Last read book: 'Twas the Night After Christmas by Sabrina Jeffries - 4.5 Stars - A very touching Christmas romance story...

About to read: (I haven't decided yet.)

Enjoy 2013!
Dawn

1 comment:

Debora Dennis said...

Good luck with your query! I'm not a big fan of golf, but my husband loves it. Hope it goes well for you :)