Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Started Chapter 12

Started 12 last night, didn't get too far with a hubby wanting to spend time with me. (3 pages)
I'll write for lunch today and write tonight too. Seems like I'm always trying to catch up....Hey no one said writing a book in a couple of weeks would be easy. Right?

If I haven't mentioned this before, I'm a co-owner of a forum with two other great wonderful writers "Dawn McClure and Nikki Duncan" check it out at Romantic Realm of Shadows... http://com5.runboard.com/bromanticrealmofshadows (if this link does not work, I have the link listed on the side bar, along with our myspace page too-- we are everywhere..)
We interview authors of all kinds...we give free books away...we chat...we network....we help each other....hope to see you there....

Dawn
www.dawnchartier.com

No comments: